The winter Olympics started in Sochi a litter while back.
Personally I am a huge fan of the Olympics. I prefer the summer games but the
winter Olympics are pretty fun to watch too. Winter games wise I am a huge fan
of hockey and speed skating. I like watching sports like luge and bobsledding
but I don’t really understand how someone practices something like that. To me
all it looks like is you go to the top of a hill and sled down it but the
mystery of how someone trains for something that makes it more interesting to
watch.
The next summer Olympics is supposed to be held in Brazil. I
think that that games there could go one of two ways. Either the games will be
amazing and Brazil will do a great job of hosting, or it will be a huge
disorganized mess. Either way the 2016 Brazil games will be interesting to
watch. During the summer I primarily follow fencing, archery, track, Ping-Pong,
really anything that seems slightly interesting. Part of me also thinks they
should have a few BMX style sports added since they have a few during the
winter games like snowboarding so why should skateboarding not be allowed. Ultimately
though I would like the games to be held in the United States again so I could
see them. Not that I couldn’t see them elsewhere but I would be considerably
cheaper to travel somewhere inside the U.S. Since the last few games have been
all over I have a feeling eventually the U.S. is due to host a game sometime in
the near future of the Olympics.
No comments:
Post a Comment